UX/UI Designer for Innovative Flight Search Engine
Who are we looking for?
We're looking for an emphatic and creative UX/UI Designer to join in on the project of re-inventing the flight metasearch website.
What will you be designing?
We're developing our fourth version of Airwander.com and looking for a creative mind to join us in transforming the way people travel. Invent the design for the latest and upgraded Airwander. If you feel that you're up to the challenge, welcome onboard!
Airwander.com is a flight metasearch engine that automates a flight hack of finding the cheapest routes and connecting them—resulting in savings and the traveler's choice in another place to visit on the way to the planned destination. Our first flight search engine launched in 2014. You'll get to work with our CEO. While we're a small team, we are based worldwide, and your work will significantly impact our final product.
Your responsibilities as a UX/UI Designer will include:
- designing a theme for an entire flight search engine (layout, user flows, colors, fonts, images, graphic UI elements, etc.) in accordance with customer expectations & detailed requirements synthesized from our user research data
- creating a prototype of a metasearch engine for desktop and mobile responsive versions (5 primary pages + sub-pages)
- identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness)
- working with the existing brand image of Airwander while improving upon visual aspects
You'll be a perfect fit if you have:
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer
- an extensive portfolio of design projects
- proficiency with InVision or similar product design platforms
- experience in utilizing User Research data to create user flows, prototypes, wireframes & mockups
- experience in collaborating with a front-end developer & knowledge of front-end frameworks
- curiosity, empathy & good analytical and communication skills
- experience with user-centered design
- a keen eye for aesthetics & detail
- experience traveling and working in the travel industry is a plus!
Where do I apply?