Do you have a passion for travel & online marketing? EventTrips is a fast-growing online travel company based in Amsterdam with a team of international talents passionate about travel, and the technology behind delivering a great experience. We have come together to team up and build the ultimate online booking platform for fans that want to travel to live events in Europe. We currently offer football, opera and formula one fans in over 12 countries in Europe the chance to assist to an event abroad.
We have created one-stop-shops; travel booking sites that allow fans to easily book their flight, accommodation in combination with an event ticket!
No two days are ever the same at EventTrips. Even better, we do this with amazing colleagues from different countries. We are all passionate about technology and events. Wherever we’re from, we all agree that the combination of ‘travel and events’ is just unthinkably awesome. EventTrips is the market leader in Europe in its niche and, now that the market is opening again, we are continuing to follow our ambitious roadmap.
EventTrips is seeking an Social Media marketing manager to join our team in Amsterdam. You will make a crucial contribution to the growth of our organization in Europe with your expertise and creative and analytical skills. You understand what the target group wants and what they need and how to best reach them through social media marketing. You can (co)create, develop but also execute a well-thought social media strategy.
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Passionate about social media, travel and sports
- Natural at creating digital content
- You are good at solving problems creatively and identifying the root cause
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (extra language is a big plus)
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Experience in online travel, e-commerce or events is a plus
- Manage and challenge our social media strategy and campaigns from end-to-end
- Deploy successful social media marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Identify, select and develop new social media channels
- Measure and report on the performance of social media marketing campaigns and goals, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust campaigns accordingly
What we offer you:
- An ambitious and dynamic work environment
- Part of an international team with colleagues from all over Europe
- Nice office in Amsterdam (B. Amsterdam)
- Competitive salary
- Lots of responsibility and opportunities to develop
- Yearly company trips to an event
Interested? Send you cover letter and CV to email@example.com. You will hear back from us within five working days.