Are you passionate about building great products? Do you want to redefine the way travellers explore the world? Keen to be part of this growth journey with a bunch of amazing people? Then Pelago is the place for you!
We are looking for ambitious and motivated talents who are excited about staying on the cutting edge of Technology and always keen on innovating new ways to drive growth and taking our startup to new heights.
WHO ARE WE?
Pelago is a travel experiences platform created by Singapore Airlines Group. Think of us as a travel magazine that you can book - highly curated, visually inspiring, with the trust and quality of Singapore Airlines. We connect you with global, local cultures and ideas so you can expand your life.
We are a team of diverse, passionate, empowered, inclusive, authentic and open individuals who share the same values and strive towards a common goal!
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- A unique opportunity to take end-to-end ownership of your workstream to deliver real value to users.
- Platforms to solve real user problems concerning travel planning & booking with innovative products/services.
- An amazing peer group to work with, and the ability to learn from the similarly great minds around you.
- An opportunity to be an integral part of shaping the company’s growth and culture with a diverse, fun, and dynamic environment with teammates from different parts of the world.
- Competitive compensation and benefits - including work flexibility, insurance, and more!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Bring journalist capabilities to create culture/destination centric content that lives on the Pelago platform
- Write content for multiple markets on a monthly basis
- Set KPIs and assess impact of content on business and platform metrics
- Manage partner agencies and freelancers as needed
- Develop social media strategy, build social content plans and write posts on a country level
- Interact with and engage audiences on social media (not customer service)
- Set KPIs and track performance of social channels
Skills / Requirements:
- Be savvy and up to date with various social media platforms - ideally being a content creator yourself
- Bring above average visual design skills - making sure imagery is just as exciting as the copy
- Possess writing skills that can captive people - finding stories angles that build the Pelago POV
- Be highly innovative with a zest to experiment - exploring new channels, new formats, new angles
- Be data savvy - justifying what is working / what is not through the data
If you’re as excited as we are in this journey, do apply via the link with a copy of your full resume. We'll reach out to you as soon as we can!