Senior Coordinator, Integrated Marketing & Social Media
ABOUT BRAND USA
Brand USA, the destination marketing organization for the United States, was established by the Travel Promotion Act as the nation's first public-private partnership to promote the United States as a premier travel destination and to communicate U.S. travel policies and procedures to worldwide travelers. The organization’s mission is to increase international visitation to the USA in order to fuel the U.S. economy and enhance the image of the United States worldwide. Formed as the Corporation for Travel Promotion in 2010, the public-private entity began operations in May 2011 and does business as Brand USA. According to studies by Oxford Economics, over the past four years Brand USA's marketing initiatives have helped welcome 4.3 million incremental visitors to the USA, benefiting the U.S. economy with nearly $30 billion in total economic impact, and has supported, on average, 50,900 incremental jobs a year.
For industry or partner information about Brand USA, visit TheBrandUSA.com. For information about exceptional and unexpected travel experiences in the United States, please visit Brand USA's consumer website VisitTheUSA.com.
The Senior Coordinator, Integrated Marketing works in support of Integrated Marketing to ensure executional excellence across all Brand USA marketing initiatives, including USA Campaigns, Partner Initiatives, and proprietary platform marketing initiatives.
The Senior Coordinator, Integrated Marketing is responsible for coordination and support of a variety of marketing programs and integration of creative concepts, messaging and media across teams and platforms. Areas of focus include:
- Community management and content trafficking for global consumer social media channels
- Supporting USA campaign development and consumer campaign initiatives to ensure executional excellence
· Working with the Global Marketplace team, ensuring seamless integration of campaign creative, brand guidelines and other assets across platforms and channels
· Special focus on China specific needs, including support for B2B WeChat efforts, in addition to consumer social accounts
· Support for sharing content and other assets across owned media channels, including posting content to corporate social channels and uploading assets for the corporate website
· Working cross-functionally, conduct project postmortems and create a recommendation report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have strong communication skills and work well in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Excellent organizational skills, an ear for copy, an eye for imagery (both still and video) and a proactive work ethic are key.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong project management skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience in successfully handling multiple client/partner projects requiring detailed coordination
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team Awareness of digital marketing tools, tactics and techniques.
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
· Interest in travel and tourism
· Strong understanding of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and social media platforms
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Undergraduate degree in journalism, marketing, or communications, (familiarity with the travel and tourism a plus) or equivalent work experience
· Fast paced, professional office environment with moderate noise levels
· Must be able to use a computer at a workstation for long periods of time and to accommodate potentially frequent interruptions
· Limited travel may be required
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA)
Brand USA will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Brand USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to employees and those who apply for employment. Employment-related decisions will be made without regard to race, color, gender identity or expression, age, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, political affiliation, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, political affiliation, national origin, disability, genetic information, U.S. military or veteran status, socio-economic status, personal appearance, family responsibilities, matriculation, or any other categories protected by federal, state, or local law (“Protected Categories”). This commitment applies to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, termination, and all other personnel actions and conditions of employment, such as compensation, benefits, layoffs and reinstatements, training, tuition assistance, working conditions, and disciplinary measures.