- Permanent contract
- Starting date: September 6, 2021
- Occasional remote authorized
- > 1 year
⛵️ Join Click & Boat, the leading boat rental platform!
Click & Boat is a fast-growing company (+100% every year, 4M€ fundraising in 2018, acquisition of 4 companies in Spain, Germany and France in the last 18 months, etc) - our service is available in more than 50 countries.
Launched in 2013, the platform enables private and professional boat owners to earn extra income by renting out their boats to sailing enthusiasts around the world.
With a team of more than 200 employees from twenty different countries, our ambition is to keep increasing our market share and enter new markets to consolidate our position as world leader in boating.
Our headquarters are based in Paris, on a lovely barge moored on the river Seine. Our office in Barcelona is located at the Poblenou, the tech and innovation district of Barcelona, in a modern office at 5 mins by walk from the beach!
The Click&Boat Group also has offices in Marseille, Lorient and Hamburg!
You will join the marketing team of Click&Boat at Barcelona’s office, a business unit composed of 30 people and divided into 3 main teams: acquisition, communication, and web marketing.
As part of your missions, you will join the International Marketing team and will report directly to Rodolfo, our Marketing & PR Team Manager. You will work closely with him plus with your colleagues based on the other markets.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with Sales, Prospection & Customer Care.
- Offline & online campaigns management; budget follow-up.
- Editorial strategy and content management in English, mostly focused on US and UK markets.
- Content creation for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Management of our English profiles on Social networks (content production, reporting, monitoring, etc.).
- Planning and execution of Newsletters (B2C and B2B).
- Public relations (writing and sending press releases, relationship with journalists).
- Increase engagement and repetition of US customers.
- Reporting and follow-up of monthly KPIs.
🎉 Why should you join us?
- Amazing work environment, plenty of good nautical vibes :)
- Great international and dynamic team spirit.
- Company breakfast every Mondays.
- Possibility of remote working 5 days a month.
- And we offer the boat license!
- US English native speaker.
- Exceptional English communication skills (verbal and written), ready to inspire through his/her writings.
- Other languages are highly valued.
- 1-2 years of marketing experience.
- Rigorous and organized.
- Marketing appetence.
- Ready to achieve a breakthrough on a key market for Click&Boat.
- You are interested in the start-up environment; you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services.
- If you have a boating background, it’s even more perfect ;)
You want to flourish in a growing scale-up and be a part of a young and international team? Join us!