Travelling is in our blood. So is fearlessness, determination and creativity. When you put all of that together, you get Stay22 – a firm dedicated to revolutionizing the way event-goers and business teams book their travel and accommodation plans in a way that prioritizes their money, time and freedom.
Stay22 builds powerful and integrative maps that aggregate travel providers (our partners) to make bookings a breeze. With over 1000 partners on the platform and 35 million bookable listings, Stay22 has the largest inventory in the affiliate accommodation space.
The team at Stay22 is focused on comradery and results and are fearless in the pursuit of greatness. Located in the heart of Montreal’s tech sector our office is a spectacularly modern space surrounded by the enriching beauty of French-Canadian culture. But Stay22 doesn’t just stay local with an international reach and established partnerships backed by a diverse, multi-lingual team who bring their unique skills and perspectives to our cause.
What You’ll Get By Joining Our Team
- You will rub shoulders with champions.
- You will skip levels, hone your superpowers.
- You will get to experience what it’s like to run your own show.
Perks and Benefits
- Easy access to the office: Only 300m away from Mont-Royal metro station
- Come-as-you-want dress code
- Personalized work schedules (remote/office work options)
- Team Building activities including: camping trips, group volleyball tournaments, and company retreats
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Health & Dental benefits, Employee stock option plan, and 3-weeks paid vacation
- Desk provided with dual-monitor
- Awesome colleagues, happy hours, and BBQs on the patio
- Office amentities: A full kitchen, large outdoor patio, a bbq - and even a shower!
What you’ll do:
Our next teammate will own our entire marketing and demand generation program, and build our marketing team from the ground up. This person will be our sole marketing resource, at least for the short-to-medium term. That means this person will have to be a strategic executor, and not just want to manage by spreadsheet. What this person won’t do is rebrand our organization, or convince us to change our logo as their first priority, as that’s really not our priority. Bouncing back from the impact the pandemic had on the travel industry and capitalizing on the massive market opportunity in front of us due to the pent up demand for travel, IS this person’s priority.
Requirements: Someone that…
- Has built/run a marketing/demand generation engine from the ground up in a high-growth startup environment, and can speak to their numbers and the business outcomes they delivered.
- Is a “T-Shaped” marketing professional with depth in ABM.
- Likely has post-secondary education in marketing, and have at least 10 years of professionally relevant experience.
- Is MarTech and social media savvy enough to pick up on new technologies and tools that will make their life easier.
- Is an eloquent communicator that is able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, and can deliver high-quality work quickly.
- Lives in, is willing to relocate to, or is willing to commute into Montreal at least a few days a week to work in the office as we’re building our foundation.
“I’m proud of the flexibility this company offers, I’m proud that we survived the pandemic, that our opinions as employees matter. I’m proud of the growth in both business and work cultures and I’m proud that management is investing in team members.” - Stay22 Employee
Stay22 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at careers (at) stay22 (dot) com.