Performance Analytics and Automation is a small but perfectly formed team within the Performance Marketing team. We are a go to team for any technology, reporting, data, finance, business KPIs requests coming from the wider marketing team. We are extremely focussed on making sure we can support the team. We take any opportunity to automate repetitive tasks and offer ‘self service’ type long term solutions. We are working closely with the data team and using platforms such as Snowflake and Tableau. We still find time for some fun, pingpong, board games and drinks!
About Secret Escapes
Secret Escapes is the world’s leading members-only online travel deal company, offering inspiring travel experiences and hand-picked offers to over 75 million users worldwide across our family of brands.
Operating in 21 countries across Europe and Asia, Secret Escapes Group continues to grow and establish itself as a world-class business, dedicated to giving our members the best range and value in luxury travel deals at low prices.
Founded in 2011, and following a number of acquisitions, we’ve doubled in size over the last 3 years and have a social-media following the size of a small country. We’re a diverse and inclusive bunch of individuals from different backgrounds and with varied interests, but the one thing we all have in common is that we’re good people (even if we do say so ourselves!)
Questions you will help answer OR Problems we are trying to solve
We have to support a growing team of talented marketing individuals, working across multiple platforms and using a wide range of data sources. We are looking to offer more analytical support to the team in order to maximise the performance and limit the amount of time they spend on reporting. We are looking to implement more automations and processes around data. We are constantly working towards more uniform and transparent reporting.
Things you’ll be working on:
- Supporting weekly and Monthly performance reports
- Supporting data and reporting needs from the Performance marketing team
- Collaborating with other departments within SecretEscapes to set up new reports and processes
- Maintaining and altering top management level reports
- Creating reports for any new marketing partners
- Resolving database queries in relation to various affiliate partners & suppliers
- Take full ownership for reconciliation of Marketing costs
- Assist with any ad-hoc reporting for the marketing team
- Populate Access database with updated working budget figures
- Good knowledge of SQL, Excel, Access
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to see trends in data
- Desirable past experience with Google Analytics, DataStudio, Tableau
- Ability to visualise reports and clearly present findings
- Quality, accuracy and attention to detail are critical
- Excellent verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate clearly, effectively and appropriately with colleagues at all levels
- Knowledge of analytics techniques such as clustering, regression, attribution, and significance testing
- Passion and curiosity in the data and technology space, continually innovating and asking questions
And you are…
- Keen to have real ownership of projects
- Excellent communicator
- Results driven, yet light hearted and fun
- Able to prioritise and deal with multiple stakeholders at the same time
- Someone who exceeds people’s expectations on a regular basis.
- Results and data-driven, yet light hearted and fun.
- Loves working in a team environment whilst keen to have real ownership.
Things you should know
We are known for hosting the best ‘themed’ parties for all of the London office. We are very keen on bottomless lunches/dinners (record 35 chicken wings consumed by a single individual in one seating). We regularly attend some form of ‘escape rooms’ / ‘treasure hunt’ around London.
We are an equal opportunity employer:
Diversity and inclusion are important to us at Secret Escapes and we encourage a culture where everyone can be themselves at work. We value and actively seek out a richly diverse range of talent and our policies ensure that every job application and employee is treated fairly, with equal opportunity to succeed. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to any characteristic protected by law.