At OpenTable, we are on a mission to power phenomenal dining experiences because we love what can happen around the restaurant table. As we look to grow OpenTable’s market leadership position, we’re seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our restaurant marketing team to focus on the top restaurant segment.
In this role, you will work side-by-side with Product, Sales and Marketing managers to build products that drive value for our restaurant customers and in product experiences that our restaurants love. You will drive important go-to-market strategies and execution. You will be responsible for developing the strategy, product positioning, and messaging that helps drive acquisition and retention, and solidifies the leadership OpenTable has today. You’ll have the unique opportunity to collaborate across the organization with a high degree of ownership, accountability and visibility to senior leaders in the company. From the product conceptualization stage all the way through to driving adoption and deeper engagement among our customers, you will launch compelling products and drive some of the company’s key initiatives.
- Drive launch, adoption and engagement of OpenTable’s restaurant products with clear product positioning, messaging and launch strategies
- Partner with Marketing and Sales colleagues to drive cross-functional, cross-channel marketing efforts to meet the growth objectives associated with major product initiatives
- Own market sizing, product positioning and messaging to better drive adoption and engagement from the top restaurant segment
- Working with Brand & content teams, drive the development of marketing assets & content to support product awareness and customer acquisition and engagement goals
- Understand market trends and competitors and develop marketing strategies to increase our market presence and penetration.
- Build positive relationships across the organization, with the ability to lead cross-functional team projects
- Present strategy and results of major company initiatives to senior-level business partners
- A balance of creative instincts and analytic orientation is required.
- BA/BS degree required
- Minimum 4+ years of relevant experience. B2B marketing experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to lead and own strategic, cross-functional projects and programs
- Efficient, highly productive multi-tasker; ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, “get it done” environment. Be willing to learn new, exciting things
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams and executing high impact go-to-market campaigns
- Experience working within fast paced product development environments, with agile marketing and marketplace expertise preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding project management skills; results focused with superb execution and follow-through; highly attentive to detail
- A passion for hospitality and desire to help restaurants grow and thrive
OpenTable, part of Booking Holdings Inc., is the world’s leading provider of online restaurant reservations, seating more than 24 million diners per month via online bookings across approximately 43,000 restaurants.
Since its inception in 1998, OpenTable has seated more than 1 billion diners around the globe. The Company is headquartered in San Francisco, California, and the OpenTable service is available throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Germany, Japan, Mexico, and the UK.
As an employee of OpenTable, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.