- Applications close: Sunday 5 September, 2021 11:55 PM AEST
- Salary: $114,077.00 to $120,116.00 per annum
- Employment Type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Hobart
Tourism Tasmania is looking for a content professional who is creatively driven and gets a buzz from making people feel something.
As a senior member of the Marketing Planning and Performance team, you will lead our Content Studio team in creating high quality, brand aligned content that meets the brief and inspires the audience.
You will work collaboratively with clients across Tourism Tasmania to deliver content solutions that are of high quality, communicating the Tasmanian tourism brand effectively, inspiring audiences and supporting program delivery and objectives.
If you have a passion for the Tourism Tasmania brand, and can make things happen on time and on budget while delivering beautifully integrated work, we’d love to hear from you.
What you will be responsible for:
- Leading Tourism Tasmania’s Content Studio team in creating high quality, brand aligned content that meets the brief and inspires the audience. The content scope of this role includes long form written content, short form written copy, graphic design, photography, videography, and digital content.
- Communicating the Tasmanian tourism brand effectively, inspiring audiences and supporting program delivery and objectives.
- Working collaboratively with teams across Tourism Tasmania to deliver content solutions that supports program delivery.
- Manage and lead the Content Studio and content calendar.
What you’ll work on:
- Manage the Content Studio team’s performance planning and provide ongoing coaching and support for their learning, development, and personal growth.
- Oversee the entire briefing process – including optimising briefs and allocating resources to meet objectives, ensure compliance with policies and meet brand guidelines.
- Proactively support and lead influence content strategies and content partnerships within the organisation.
- Work with the Content Studio team to develop effective content solutions that deliver n briefs and break category norms and push creative boundaries.
- Identify, develop, establish and/or refine processes, templates, and tools for content team workflow, e.g. briefing, resourcing, scheduling, licensing, storage, budget and timeline management.
- Content creation and curation to meet brand and destination management requirements i.e. product inclusion and regional representation and ensure compliance with relevant policy and regulations.
- Lead gap analyses of asset libraries for brand alignment and content optimisation based on performance insights.
- Work with the Program Planning Manager to support the development of the content calendar, and other tasks as required.
- Support development and proactively influence the rolling Content Calendar in quarterly reviews with the Program Planning Manager and internal stakeholders.
For further information:
- How to apply: Please visit https://careers.pageuppeople.com/759/cw/en/job/506999 for further details on applicaiton.
- For any questions, please contact Tatjana Pejic, Head of Marketing Planning and Performance, email Tatjana.Pejic@tourism.tas.gov.au