Looking for a challenge in one of the world’s largest airfreight logistics organisation and a FTSE 100 company?
At IAG Cargo we are in the business of moving things. From antibiotics to rhinoceros, gold bullion to avocados and everything in between. Whatever people need, wherever they are. In an era of digital screens and closed borders, we open the skies and fly the world to bring people the things they really need.
As the logistics and cargo brand of the International Airlines Group, you will work across the globally recognised brands of Aer Lingus, British Airways, Iberia, Level and Vueling as we build and shape a new logistics company. We believe in a world that is always moving, with values that underpin our business. By always delivering, always improving, always working as one team and always working with integrity, we are creating an inclusive business that works for its customers and its colleagues around the globe.
You will be reporting to the Senior Internal Communications Manager and will be tasked with coordinating and supporting the internal communications team in the execution of an ambitious communications, engagement, and culture strategy, for a global and diverse workforce.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a fast-pace environment, will be super organised and relish in the opportunity to create engaging content and develop a comprehensive understanding of the digital communications landscape.
- Channel management. Responsible for the maintenance and development of the key centralised channels. The Loop, our intranet and developing and sustaining it as part of the channel strategy. Sourcing content and delivery of our bi-weekly email newsletter, maintaining an ambitious and creative digital screen network.
- Development of a regular reporting structure across key channels and IC metrics
- Responsible for the coordination of the communications calendar in tandem with the people and marketing team, and scheduling for the IC events and activities.
- A creative eye, briefing our in-house designer to support on campaigns.
- Management and development of our audience segmentation and enhancing the tailored content across a global and complex business
- Comfortable training and educating on effective internal communication across the business
- Work with the wider Internal Communication team to exploit internal communication opportunities across a variety of projects and initiatives.
- Use your storytelling skills to engage employees and ensure they understand the strategy, value proposition, activities and plans.
- Comfortable compiling and analysing data to provide recommendations for our “always improving” business approach.
- Influence a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure that employee engagement remains a high priority
- Support the wider IC team to coordinate communication campaigns to support the business's projects and initiatives, including cultural events and engagement activities
- Responsible for the design and upkeep of distribution lists and people data to support internal comms.
- Writing and editing content for website, blogs and other channels
As part of our workforce you will receive a competitive salary as well as access to a variety of our excellent benefits including Bonus, 26 days holiday, DC pension scheme, flight benefits, good development prospects and the opportunity to be included in the annual incentive scheme.
We are one of the world's largest cargo carriers, come and be part of it.