We’re Indie! We empower travel creators by helping them connect with more customers in less time. Launched in 2021, we provide software that unlocks sales channels and connects Tour Hosts to customers worldwide and locally - making sure as the world begins to travel again, our Hosts are ready to welcome them.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Lead.
We are looking for a savvy Customer Success Lead who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests. Lastly, and most importantly, you will have firsthand experience as a Tour Host, Guide or Director and may also currently be an independent Host today.
The successful candidate must be social, analytical, aptitude for learning and using new software, and communicate clearly and effectively. In addition, the ideal applicant should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
What you will do
- Develop and manage the customer ticketing system using Hubspot
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value for customers
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Improve onboarding processes
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure
- Mediate between clients and the organization
- Handle and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
What you will bring to our team
- Background in travel, hospitality specifically in hosting/guiding/tour directing
- Highly organized and able to multitask
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Interest to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Experience in document creation
- Patient and active listener
- Passion for service
Remote-first and flexible working. Preference for candidates based in the EST or GMT time zones.
Exposure to many all parts of the business and countless opportunities for growth and development.