We are looking for a Growth & Partnerships Manager to join our small friendly Bristol based team.
After an amazing start to trading in 2021, we are looking for someone to lead the team responsible for growing our community of experience hosts in Bristol and beyond. If you have experience working in a b2c business development environment with a flair for creative production, and are looking for experience working in a creative, ambitious and friendly environment then this could be the perfect role.
We founded Yuup because we love local community, we love experiences, and we love Bristol.
Yuup helps local individuals and enterprises create, promote and host experiences, and helps customers find original, inspiring and rewarding things to do and gift in their local community.
We launched in Bristol in September 2020 and since then nearly 250 Bristol experience hosts have joined our platform, yuup.co. We are a small team with big ambitions for growth and are always searching for the newest and best experiences on offer.
To learn more about us visit yuup.co and follow-us on social @say.yuup (Facebook & Instagram), @say_yuup (Twitter).
What You’ll Be Doing
- You’ll be part of the management team, reporting to the CEO
- Be directly responsible for managing our amazing team of experience curators (currently 3, but planned to grow)
- Be responsible for our host acquisition and partnerships strategy making sure all hosts and partners are aligned with our brand and that plans are in place to hit growth targets, deliver on social impact ambitions and meet other objectives set by the business
- Be responsible for the continued growth of our host base in Bristol by guiding and supporting our experience curators and getting hands-on yourself to help identify, discover and sign-up exciting new experience hosts and commercial partners to deliver incredible experiences at-scale
- Work with our marketing team to drive inbound host sign-ups and partnership enquiries
- Work with our operations team to ensure the smooth transition of new hosts from sign-up to onboarding
- Develop and monitor the growth & partnerships budgets
- Evaluate metrics and prepare accurate reports on performance
- Research and identify the latest consumer trends in the market that affect our hosts, our customers and our business
- Work with the other members of the management team to develop new and innovative growth strategies.
The ideal candidate will be
- Able to demonstrate experience in business development and building partnerships with b2c organisations
- Have fantastic communication and people skills
- A strong, creative producer able to identify exciting new experiences and collaborate with one or more hosts to rapidly bring them to life
- Analytically minded and have proven commercial acumen
- Experienced with analysing data to improve host performance and increase conversion rates
- Have incredible attention to detail
- Great organisation and project management skills
- Passionate about Bristol and the importance of local communities
- Be ambitious and excited to join Yuup at an early stage of our journey.
It would be advantageous if you
- Have an appreciation of technology and how it can help scale businesses and the creative community
- Have experience producing events or special experiences
- Have worked with community or grass-roots organisations
- Salary between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- 25 days annual leave, plus public holidays
- Quarterly budget for doing experiences
- Flexible, hybrid working model. This role can be done through a combination of remote home working and time spent at our coworking base in BS8.