With nearly $2 billion in bookings of experiences, the Peek.com platform combines powerful business software with an award-winning marketplace for consumers to book fun things to do like wine tours, watersports, skydiving, art classes, and more.
The Peek Pro software suite provides world-class online booking, point-of-sale, and hundreds of automation tools such as inventory management, dynamic pricing, waivers, and marketing analytics. Thousands of operators like the Museum of Ice Cream, Artechouse, and Pennekamp State Park have grown their business and automated their operations with our technology.
Peek follows a “remote-first” philosophy, with our team of over 150 Peeksters distributed across exciting locales such as San Francisco, Salt Lake City, New York, Seattle, Chile, Colombia and beyond.
PS: Peek just made the 2021 Forbes America's Best Startups Employer list!
Peek is looking for a Director of Content to help us reimagine our marketplace experience. The Director of Content will oversee all content and inventory on Peek.com. The Director of Content ensures that all the business’s narratives and messages are in support of the content strategies and editorial decisions formulated along with key leadership. This person will also oversee the development and management of the business’s brand standards and content style guides, as well as the overall expression of the Peek.com’s identity in the content it puts out.
- Content Strategy - Lead data-driven research to identify, develop, and oversee an integrated content strategy that encompasses channel selection, editorial governance, and metrics to be applied and aligned with the business’s overall objectives.Content
- Production + QA - Oversee production of all content produced by the department, including website, e-commerce, social, offline collateral, marketing collateral, and internal communication.
- Personnel management and departmental leadership - Responsible for hiring and key personnel decisions within the department. Serve as a mentor to key content department personnel, ensuring a steady, incremental improvement in their professional skills, including management of development plans. Responsible for maintaining a content budget.
- You have a Bachelor's degree from a well-known 4-year university; minimum 3.5 GPA
- You have 4-8 years of work experience
- You have content management experience, preferably in the e-commerce or marketplace space
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skillsYou have a strong understanding of content
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented; you handle multiple priorities without missing a beat
- You are hungry to learn and are actively looking for opportunities to contribute
- Working in front of a computer during working hours (outside of breaks)
- Extended periods of concentration
- Ability to speak in front of groups of people via Zoom and on the phone (in person)
- Frequent communication (External – 80%; Internal– 20%) (written / verbal)
- Sitting or standing for extended periods of time
- United Healthcare PPO or HSA options
- Monthly Work from Home Allowance
- Monthly Health and Wellness Allowance
- 10-days of accrued PTO annually
- 2-weeks paid company holiday recharge break in December at Christmas
- 8-additional paid company holidays
- 401k with company match