As a Digital Content Specialist, you will be responsible for the co-development and execution of the Digital content optimisation aimed at driving online revenue and promoting overall brand and commercial goals.
The Digital Content Specialist is the first point of contact for any content implementation or updates in the CMS for citizenM's website and APP. She/he makes sure that all requests are planned in and done on time across languages. Last but not least, the content specialist collaborates closely with several cross-functional teams such as the Production, Brand and CX to ensure that functionalities of digital platforms allow the correct implementation and display of all content and imagery.
- Support the entire spectrum of citizenM localization needs across the website and APP. Constantly improving hiccups and provide solutions in the form of content across the e-commerce customer journey. Ensure the content is visible, accurate and fits for purpose across the customer journey
- Become the expert of the Content Management System for the website & APP
- Closely work with copywriters and agencies to ensure SEO value in all content development across languages
- The gatekeeper that influences the CMS on SEO performance, URL structure, Meta and Website structure
- Working with the in-house team on any content-related projects, maintenance, tests, optimizations and implementations
- Outline campaigns across channels in collaboration with the different channel managers.
- Works with internal and external translation resources to coordinate translation projects and marketing campaigns
- Support the entire spectrum of citizenM localization needs;
- Manage localization projects from beginning to end while working closely with internal teams and external agency partners
- Perform QA on the localized content / websites / APP, analyze and/or fix localization / translations issues on the CMS (content management system)
Qualifications / Skills
- experience in managing content across WEB and mobile APPS within an e-commerce environment;
- Proven experience interfacing with cross-functional teams.
- Great project management and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of marketing "deliverables"
locations / hours
- Voorschoten Support office. This is a full-time position, duration of the contract = 6 months. Flexible work opportunities are available.
citizenM is an affordable luxury hotel chain for mobile citizens of the world. With style that will knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and value conscious. We currently have hotels in the Netherlands, France, UK, Switzerland, Denmark, USA and Asia, with more to come soon. We are proud to put hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach. We like to do things differently. This means our hotels are not traditional… and neither are our support offices. We're open-minded, with kind hearts and global minds. citizenM loves diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from anyone.