- Be part of the growth of a South Australian success story
- Great career development opportunities
- Full time, permanent position, based in Adelaide CBD
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 1100 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 280 holiday parks, including 65 fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
We’re on a journey of growth and evolution to reshape the industry, offering the best customer experience underpinned by the best technology. With eyes on domestic and regional tourism like never before we are building a passionate, adaptable, high performance team to deliver holiday memories that put a smile in every g’day.
As an experienced content strategist, the Content Manager is responsible for driving revenue and increasing customer engagement. You will produce content in alignment with a detailed plan for improving engagement and driving revenue. Assist in producing transactional and customer lifecycle journey communication messaging that are targeted, relevant, timely, and highly personalised.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Content creation, in line with the Brand and Marketing team strategy for growth
- Ensuring content and messaging is integrated, relevant and focused around keyword search terms
- Creation of high quality, concise and engaging written content for use across various formats including communications, brochureware, blog, thought leadership, newsletter, website, video scripts
- Design and systemise organisational approach to content as part of the marketing distribution system
- Ability to produce content relevant to customer segmentation
- Ability to anticipate, editorialise and create relevant content for our community of engaged travellers following for the leading content in the industry
- Produce content for a wide variety of audiences to be used across a number of channels in line with the content strategy
You will be required to collaborate with stakeholders and members of the G’DAY Group team to produce content to be used across all channels to engage visitors and convert visitors to customers.
You will have a working knowledge of current regulations and legislation around the SPAM Act, GDPR and the Privacy Act and understand how they impact marketing activities. Google Analytics and other Analytics and Reporting platforms will be familiar to you and will be used to derive key insights to better understand high performing content.
As an experienced content creator, you understand the vital role content plays across paid, owned, direct and social channels. Engaging customers and moving potential and existing customers along the purchase funnel, focused on building quality, connected audiences across key channels will have been part of your core role. You will have a natural analytical approach, with a commitment to work to use the data to optimise content outcomes is critical.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Accounting or a related discipline combined with commercial experience in a similar role are essential. A high level of digital literacy, demonstrated experience with developing, launching, managing and creating content with the consumer touchpoints and their significance in the customer lifecycle at the forefront. You are commercially minded with a constant focus on ensuring content drives increased sales, retention and traffic.
You will have an innovative, enthusiastic, and customer-focused approach to find creative solutions to problems, coupled with demonstrated skills in managing successful content campaigns using sophisticated marketing tech platforms, digital marketing skills and advanced data analysis. Keeping up to date with the latest industry developments and sharing your knowledge with the broader team is a critical component to ensure the collective objectives are met.
This unique manager role is for a highly motivated individual that is interested in joining a fast-paced high-performance team. Reporting to the Group GM Marketing you will be well supported and empowered to influence the broader organisation and make immediate impact.
If you are passionate, adventurous, and ready to hit the ground running, we want to hear from you.