We are looking for a Content Integration Specialist (f/m/x) to join our Marketing Department. You will play a central role in integrating key data information into our operational systems in order to strengthen the quality of unique travel itineraries. In this cross-department role, you will have a direct impact on the quality of information we consolidate for our clients, support our portfolio expansion, and contribute to the overall success of our business.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- A salary of 2.200€/month
- The chance to join one of the hottest start-ups in Travel and shape the future of adventure and individual trips
- A very open, transparent and caring company culture with a fast and agile development cycle
- Nothing is set in stone yet - your input can make a strong impact!
- A commitment to sustainability and building a planet positive company through our partnership with Planetly.org
- We value your participation in Tourlane's success and therefore we complement your cash compensation with a package of employee stock options (ESOP)
- Oh and have you heard of our legendary team events?
In this role, you will:
- Join a brand new team with the possibility to contribute to the success of our integration and automation strategy from day 1
- Learn how to work with best in class automated operational systems and marketing tools
- Own, manage and deliver high priority integration-related projects (from briefing to actual upload) such as:
- Admission and creation of new accommodations, activities...
- Checking and updating existing entries in our inventory
- Setting up new travel packages (prices, itinerary details, doc handling information....)
- Get the opportunity to work in an agile environment and work towards clear objectives and key results to track progress
- Support cross-functional teams (incl. Marketing, Travel Product & Supply as well as Sales stakeholders)
- You are detail oriented and set high quality standards to each task you manage
- Your have a great sense of autonomy and time management which help you meet deadlines and multitask
- You overcome obstacles and push your projects to success with a collaborative and solution-oriented mindset
- You can adapt to changes and work in a high pace environment without losing your focus and motivation (experience in a start-up environment is a plus)
- You have excellent communication and writing skills, as well as an outstanding level of English and German. Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- You are a digital native who’s comfortable with GSuite and can quickly learn how to use new tools (incl. project management systems like Jira/Trello as well as CMS softwares like Wordpress/Drupal)
- You are eager to learn and join a fast-growing start-up in the heart of Europe’s Tech scene
You don't check all the boxes ? No worries! We are open to spiky profiles and we love diversity!
Tourlane creates unique adventures and authentic travel experiences to the most breath-taking destinations in the world. We seamlessly connect people with our travel experts to create personalized trips and deliver meaningful memories in every step of the journey. We offer trips such as camping safaris in the Serengeti, diving in the Galapagos, or hiking trips through Patagonia.
Our vision is to become the leading tech company for multi day tours and to create the best experience in travel for our customers. We are backed by top tier investors, including Sequoia (US), Spark Capital (US), DN Capital (UK) and Holtzbrinck Ventures (Germany) as well as the founders of AirBnb, Trivago and GetYourGuide.
Tourlane - #nextleveltravel
Sounds interesting? We are excited to get to know you!