Travelling is in our blood. So is fearlessness, determination and creativity. When you put all of that together, you get Stay22 – a firm dedicated to revolutionizing the way event-goers and business teams book their travel and accommodation plans in a way that prioritizes their money, time and freedom.
Stay22 builds powerful and integrative maps that aggregate travel providers (our partners) to make bookings a breeze. With over 1000 partners on the platform and 35 million bookable listings, Stay22 has the largest inventory in the affiliate accommodation space.
The team at Stay22 is focused on comradery and results and is fearless in the pursuit of greatness. Located in the heart of Montreal’s tech sector our office is a spectacularly modern space surrounded by the enriching beauty of French-Canadian culture. But Stay22 doesn’t just stay local with an international reach and established partnerships backed by a diverse, multi-lingual team who bring their unique skills and perspectives to our cause.
What You’ll Get By Joining Our Team
- You will rub shoulders with champions.
- You will skip levels, hone your superpowers.
- You will get to experience what it’s like to run your own show.
Perks and Benefits
- Personalized work schedules
- Come-as-you-want dress codes
- Team Building activities including: camping trips and group volleyball tournaments
- Health & Dental Benefits
- Learning & Development Opportunities
What You’ll Do
Stay22 is looking for a talented and passionate Content Creator to join their dynamic team and bring their culture to life online! If you have a proven track record building a brand’s online presence from the bottom up and you have experience in travel and/or events, we want to meet you!
- Create diverse content for social media posts
- Schedule and manage posts on our platforms
- Strategize with the team to generate ideas and projects
- Create case studies, articles, sales collateral, etc.
- Help the team generate leads and shorten the sales cycle
- You have 3+ years of experience in a similar position
- You have valuable experience working in the travel and/or event industry
- You are organized and diligent
- You love working as a team and sharing ideas!
- You are available to come into the Montreal office a couple of times a week!
Nice to have:
- Experience in the tech industry is a strong asset
- If you’re bilingual (EN/FR), that would be amazing
Stay22 is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at careers (at) stay22 (dot) com