Outsite is looking for a Community Manager at Co-living Space located in Manhattan, New York.
We host guests on a monthly basis and have an online community platform.
The Community Manager is responsible for providing a great guest experience by making sure the guests' needs are being met, overseeing that the property is in excellent operating condition, and encouraging community. Previous property management experience is preferred.
- The applicant must be based in Manhattan
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Self-starter who has the ability to work independently
- Team player
- High hustle quotient
- Professional demeanor
- Customer service skills
- Hosting Guests - Welcoming and communicating with guests, whether that is through text, email, or in-person. Ensuring that the guests' needs are being met and that guests are following the Coliving Space guidelines. Includes being on-call for guests' questions/concerns.
- Property Management - Seeing that the property is maintained up to our standards, including, but not limited to: making sure supplies are stocked, keeping the property staged and organized, overseeing maintenance, repairs, and improvements, supervising the cleaning services, and performing quarterly, weekly and turnover inspections.
- Community Management and Social- Being present and encouraging a sense of community, includes engaging in brand awareness, attending online events, giving recommendations, and moderating the location's online groups.
Part-Time Contractor: 10-15 hours per week
- Compensation to be discussed depending on experience. This position does not include living arrangements.