The Festicket Group is a truly international team with 100+ people from over 20 different countries, and a growing community of over 5 million customers worldwide all passionate about changing the face of live event experiences. Our head office is in Camden, London, with a remote workforce across Leeds, Europe, Australia and North America.
Since 2012, we have provided a seamless service to discover and book tickets and travel packages for music festivals worldwide. The platform offers an end-to-end experience for music and festival lovers.
In eight years, we have become Europe's largest music festival platform. We partner with over 4,000 festival, and event organisers across 40 different countries, such as Coachella, Tomorrowland, BST Hyde Park, Amnesia Ibiza to name but a few.
Since our acquisition in 2019 of the multi-award winning cashless POS platform Event Genius and the associated Ticket Arena portfolio which includes egTicketing, egMarketing, egTravel, egAccess and cashless payment technology, egPay. With these, we’re now able to provide 360 solutions that bring together technology and industry expertise to enable the best experience for organisers and fans alike.
We're post Series-D funded, and backed by some of Europe's largest VC funds giving us the resources and stability to realise our global ambitious growth plan.
We believe that our business should reflect the events and festivals we partner with. As such, we welcome applications from individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds. All we ask is that you have a passion for festivals and creating the best live experience for our organisers and fans.
Join us on our mission in transforming the way music fans discover, book tickets and travel packages for festivals around the world.
We're looking for a business developer to join our commercial / business development team. You’ll be responsible for growing both our music and non-music client base in the UK & Ireland. The role will report into the commercial director and will sit in our existing EU BD team. As the events industry finds its feet again, Festicket are committed to helping promoters and event organisers get back to doing what they love.
- Work with and build relationships with the internal support team for growth within Festicket, including our Account Management, On-site Operations & finance teams
- Exceed monthly & quarterly targets, including key performance metrics.
- Delivery a value based sales pitch which identifies Festicket as a strategic partner for our prospects.
- Through means of discovery, understand what elements of our product - including cashless, ticketing, marketing & travel offers - will help our promoters achieve their goals.
- Engage in cold & warm calling and emailing, AMB and in person events to create and qualify a sales pipeline.
- Work closely with key business partners such as marketing, account management, on-site operations and Devs.
- Qualify inbound MQL’s that will be generated from multiple marketing and inbound sources.
- Update our CRM with relevant information, engage in weekly forecasting & revenue delivery exercises with the Commercial Director.
- Help inform the sales process through best practice sharing with the wider team
- Give feedback to help improve all internal processes
We firmly believe that no one is the finished article and that learning, growth and development should be part of any role you do. So some of the role will be learning as you go, and we hope that’s exactly what you are looking for. However, some experience in the following is important for the role:
- Minimum 2 years experience of quota attainment in sales, partnerships or commercial development
- Have experience selling SaaS or solution orientated products.
- Have a confident telephone manner with experience in face-to-face meetings
- Have a proven ability in consultative selling
- Have a firm understanding of how to build and execute outreach programs based on specific ICP’s, including long term nurture as well as short term qualification plays.
- Have experience with Zoho, Salesforce or Hubspot, contract tools such as docusign or panda doc, Powerpoint, and the Google Drive Suite.
- Be familiar with key sales methodologies and open to using a mixture of best practices that have worked to date for the business.
- Prior experience within the events industry (specifically within the music or consumer show world) is a bonus, but not a requirement.
We’re a team of 100, with our HQ located in the amazing heart of Camden, and by joining us you will be part of one of the fastest-growing music/travel tech companies in the world, where you will have ample opportunity for career progression as we continue to grow.
We believe that remote working is here to stay, so this role can be remote; provided that the candidate is based in the UK. As we progress into 2022, we expect that face to face meetings will be a key part of this role.
Lastly, it is important that with us you feel healthy, happy, and content, both inside and outside of work. So we have tried to create a benefits package that achieves exactly that.
Your time inside Festicket:
- Dog-friendly office
- Tea, coffee, breakfasts, and snacks.
- A well-stocked fridge dedicated to keeping beers, wine, and prosecco at the perfect temperatures.
- Monthly socials- Bowling, karaoke, pub quizzes, drinks, sports days, cinema nights, board games nights etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible work from home options
- Value-driven start-up culture
Your time outside Festicket:
- 25 Days Holiday per annum
- 15 sick days per annum
- Extra days holiday for your birthday
- Festicket workplace pension
- Festicket Voucher
- Opportunities to go to selected & partnered music festivals for free & staff discount
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel season ticket loan