Tiqets is one of the fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the Netherlands. To keep it moving fast and making culture more accessible, we’re hiring a Brand Marketing Intern to join us!
Who are we?
We’re revolutionising the way people buy tickets to culture and attractions in cities all over the world. Our technology allows users to easily browse and book tickets to the best attractions in seconds, meaning customers can enter museums, zoos, theme parks and more simply by showing their smartphones. About time, right?
We’re dedicated to bringing simplicity to the world of travel and entertainment. If you want to join our team, working as our Field Marketing Intern, send us your resume. We might be looking for YOU!
- Be accessible: Help out, communicate honestly, and be there for each other.
- Be remarkable: Have fun, think creatively, and celebrate great moments together.
- Skip the line: Be fast, flexible, and smart; take responsibility and push forward.
What you will do
Tiqets is looking for a Brand Intern to join the Brand Marketing team in Amsterdam. Your main focus will be assisting in marketing campaign execution for both B2B and B2C audiences, and supporting online and offline events. We are looking for someone hyper-organised who enjoys setting up and developing processes, and knows how to break down a project into smaller priorities. You make things happen, can manage a budget, and are fluent in English.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn marketing strategy at a fast-paced, international company.
- Assist in planning and contribute to the creation email campaigns, web and social media content
- Assist with the design and execution of social media and brand campaigns
- Managing monthly newsletters, email campaigns and content partnerships
- Assist in the management of website SEO
- Help with the planning and hosting of both online and offline marketing events
- You have excellent English communication skills
- You are enrolled in a relevant field of study (Marketing, Events, Business or similar)
- You are available for a period of 5 to 6 months
- You are up for an exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable working to deadline and to budget, and able to efficiently manage your own projects and time
- You are able to work from our Amsterdam HQ